Monday, April 12, 2010

My .02 cents

Ok.. Let me start this blog by saying " I'm not the most innocent dancer & I'm definately not the dirtiest". But, I will guarantee you a good time. I've worked in a number of clubs in PDX. Some are stage clubs that are more "in your face" on the rack clubs. And the others are the "other" clubs I prefer to work at are the gentlemens clubs, which are more relaxed, get to know the customer/dancer better clubs. I also can tell you that I still work at both. And I incorporate what I do at both styles.

I've worked in Vegas a few times also over the past in my career. I've worked at OG's & Spearmint Rhino. These clubs are very more "hands on". But it seems that when I'm there I get lucky and don't get the customers that are overly handsy. I also know what I'm getting into so to speak in these clubs. And I mentally shut off in a way I don't feel like I have to in PDX stripclubs. It's a JIC factor I guess!!

If you're one of my regulars or a customer I'm more familiar with here in PDX, I'm most likely going to be more leniant with you. But, let's make this very clear from the start, there IS still a line I WONT let YOU cross, EVER!!! So, please stop trying. If I wanted to be a hooker, that's the job I'd be doing. Not on a stage entertaining you! I have a Miss Nude Oregon title for a reason.

So.... Sit back and enjoy the show. Have a drink with me a start getting a rapport with me. It's better for EVERYONE involved!!! Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nice start to the world of blogging. I think I will enjoy reading the further exploits of "Saucey Sophia". Keep them coming...I ment the blogs lol

    ReplyDelete