Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Toe Stepping"

This is my version of a "cut throat" stripper. And I have experienced plenty of them in the industry. They do not care about the "other" dancer as long as they get theirs! I personally don't understand this concept of "hustling". Why wouldn't you want to work with a co-worker and make the club and yourself look better? Just saying!!

In the past I've experienced a dancer here & there get visually upset due to the fact a customer talking and having fun with me. And this has put myself and the customer in an awkward situation. Which I do not like to do at all. Let me say this LOUD & CLEAR: HE IS NOT YOUR CUSTOMER, HE'S THE CLUBS!!!

If he's not sitting with anyone, he is free game! And if he cones up to me while I'm not busy, then I will accommodate. There are some amazing customers who come into the club who visit different girls every week and we know who they are & we love them! And they will let us know if they're in specifically to see a specific girl. But, that doesn't mean that that entertainer won't be late or just not show at all. But until she does I will sit and converse and have fun until then. And when she does show, I will get up and tell them both to have fun and enjoy their evening. Hence, not "toe stepping".

We as entertainers know a lit of the same patrons that comd into the club, it's just the way it is. I realize some customers won't say anything, so instead of walking by clicking your nails on your drink, beckoning him like a dog w/your finger behind my back, giving dirty looks, and looking like a completely jealous bitch, sit down & join us! You will probably, NO you WILL make more money in the long run and I will help you do it.

I'm a beautiful woman and I will NOT feel bad anymore if a customer wants to spend time with me. I'm a BLAST to be around & have a BIG heart, and most people can see that.

So... Get off your fucking high horse & deal with it!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if the girl who inspired this blog will read this or not, but I thought you got your point across.:) It is sad thing when competition for the o'mighty dollar takes precedence over a friendship, or that of a club. You made a point about making the club look good, which is different than most blogs about this sort of thing. Good Job!! Two questions: Do you ask the customer if they are waiting on anyone, or do you assume the customer will tell you before everyone gets comfortable? If the customer says they are waiting, do you text the expected dancer, kind of giving a heads-up? Just trying to figure out the cause of drama between, you girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some customers I do because I know they see more than one girl. The others I don't. But, from now on I will. If I knew the girls # that I was specifically talking about in this blog, I honestly don't know if I would now. She can cone off pretty scary!! Lol.

    But, I only have a few girls' # in my phone because they're the ones that I love & respect as a person. And they know who they are!! ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.... I actually heard this last week. A dancer came over to chat and said " I didn't talk to you yesterday because I thought X would get upset".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great attitude! I wish more coworkers thought that way!

    ReplyDelete